CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

just got home not too long ago from the biggest ktv room ive ever seen.
i thought such rooms were things you only see in movies!!

it was a farewell party for our store manager.. cos there's a shuffle in the management staff.. quite funny. "tuo yi tuo yi".."body orgy".."bing bang AHHH"..the dancing and the laughing.

i was quite moody in the start. growls. if only mistakes can be undone. yes? hate the way im feeling. sucky. blarghs. anyway before i went to the ohsofunny party of jan'05.. cain came over to my place to help me install freehand10 and directorMX. both a little too hard for me to understand! and before that.. i met up with my partnerincrime in town. gosh i missed her so much i even shamelessly noted down ALL my offdays in her phone just so that we can plan when to go out.

eyyy its wednesday and i feel like mambo-ing!!

i think its just the effects of too much beer in me.

i saw the nicest ever furla specs. should i should i? its damn nice.

gosh. i dont know how am i gonna survive school tomorrow with beer still in my system.. and all the funny moments that happened earlier on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home